Your Vehicle for Time Travel (Change) Is Ready for Departure
October 21, 2022 - Doug Bell, Parallel Founder & CEO
Welcome Captain. We’ve been expecting you & understand change is needed.
You’re the first one aboard so you’re in charge. A quick overview: your time machine is designed to transport you and your team to a future point in time on the fastest, most efficient route possible. Your time machine’s navigation system is simple to use:
- Set your destination
What future world do you have your sights set on?
A world where:
- parents and their autistic children receive services that efficiently maximize their family quality of life?
- kidney patients receive integrated care that keeps them out of the hospitals living high quality lives?
- people are able to fully trust the products they purchase and the environments in which they live are safe?
- your customers’ lives are greatly enhanced and they become loyal to your solution?
Where are you going?
What changes are you making? Set your destination as a group of goals – as many as you need. Collectively, your goals paint the picture of the future world you are transporting to.
- Bring everyone onboard
Invite your team to connect their roles to your goals:
- The people responsible for each of your goals
- The people contributing to each of your goals
- Transport together
Track progress to your destination on a shared display:
- Your Goals – showing how your team is progressing towards goal targets.
- Your Customers – showing how your team is performing for the customers who are critical to the success of your journey.
- Your Team – showing who on your team is doing what.
- Set a new destination at anytime
The best part about your time machine is that you can set a completely new destination or alter your destination at any time:
- When your environment changes
- When your customers’ priorities change
- When your team’s priorities change
- Whenever you need to change
With a time machine, you’re ready to respond to emergent change simply by navigating to a new destination – adding new goals, removing outdated goals or changing existing goals.
We hope you have enjoyed this intro into how your time machine can transport you & your team to the future world you wish to create on the fastest, most efficient route possible.
Your actual time machine – which you can brand with your team name & logo – is available right now for all of your time-traveling (change-making) needs at http://workinginparallel.com.
Please don’t hesitate to click on the Intercom button to communicate with us if you have questions or need guidance on your expedited journey to the attainment of your goals.